From: Technical Support <support@communigate.com>
Subject: Re: Upgrade to 6.1.11 questions
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 18:10:45 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2016-09-10 15:08 , Terrence Koeman wrote:
Also, does the External Filter protocol change to version 4 affect
anything?  I don't think it would (due to the server using an older
version if client requests it), but I could not find anything specific
about the changes from version 3 to version 4.

No protocol changes between 3 and 4.

I can't help but wonder what prompted the version bump then?

Sorry. I was wrong: starting with version 4 of the protocol the server accepts the ADDROUTE and MIRRORTO responses from the filtering plugin.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov.