From: Igor Tomasin <igor@tiser.club>
Subject: RE: 3rd party Jabber integration
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 20:17:39 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
By transparent user authentication I mean having an account on CGP server and use its credential on 3rd party Jabber.
Should I connect via LDAP?

What exactly CGP services has to be stopped to transfer text messages (XMPP) and file transfer (Media?) on to new Jabber, keeping all other CGP functionality belongs to itself (IMAP, ActiveSync, WebMail, ProntoDrive, FTPS, SIP)?

Do you have an estimate when XEP extension might be implemented, months, years?

Thank you!

Igor.

Hello,

On 2016-09-08 12:04, Igor Tomasin wrote:
> Does anyone have experience with 3rd party Jabber server integration
> with Communigate server?
>
> Particularly I'm interested in transparent user authentication.

Pleas e clarify.

If you mean mutual presence subscribing with accounts on some external server - that's supported.
Otherwise, any authentication in CGPro requires an account.

> Or maybe you know an Android/Windows/Linux jabber client supports
> Communigate chat history format?

That history is not exposed yet to XMPP/Jabber clients using any XEP extension. That will be supported in future.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov