From: Chris Vlad <postmaster@lightology.com>
Subject: selinux CGP and PHP context
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 13:59:28 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello Support,
I am trying to use  php and CGP on the same box and the sendmail replacement from CGP is not sending when selinux is in enforce.
I have the folowing:
/etc/php.ini
    sendmail_path = /opt/CommuniGate/sendmail –t –I –f “postmaster@domain.com”

ls –Z /opt/CommuniGate : sendmail context ->  sendmail_exec_t

/var/log/audit/audit.log :
avc denied {write} com=sendmail name=”Submitted” scontext=system_r system_mail_t   tcontext=unconfined_u : object_r : default_t  tclass=dir
SYSCALL .... comm=”sendmail” exe=”/opt/CommuniGate/sendmail subj=system_u : system_r : system_mail_t : s0

can someone please help with what context I need to set?  I would prefer to not have to create another context if I don’t have to.

Chris V.