From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: selinux CGP and PHP context
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 12:12:57 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello.

On 2016-09-26 21:59, Chris Vlad wrote:
Hello Support,
I am trying to use  php and CGP on the same box and the sendmail
replacement from CGP is not sending when selinux is in enforce.
I have the folowing:
/etc/php.ini
    sendmail_path = /opt/CommuniGate/sendmail –t –I –f
“postmaster@domain.com” <mailto:“postmaster@domain.com”>

ls –Z /opt/CommuniGate : sendmail context ->  sendmail_exec_t

/var/log/audit/audit.log :
avc denied {write} com=sendmail name=”Submitted” scontext=system_r
system_mail_t   tcontext=unconfined_u : object_r : default_t  tclass=dir
SYSCALL .... comm=”sendmail” exe=”/opt/CommuniGate/sendmail
subj=system_u : system_r : system_mail_t : s0

can someone please help with what context I need to set?  I would prefer
to not have to create another context if I don’t have to.

You need to verify that /var/CommuniGate/Submitted is writable for the group "mail" and that /opt/CommuniGate/sendmail still owned by that group and has the SETGID bit on.

Chris V.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov