From: James Roman <james.roman@ssaihq.com>
Subject: Re: To Field Maximum Characters Allowed?
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 10:29:11 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
It figures. We just upgraded last night. Can you tell me which client you’re seeing the limit? Web Interface (Pronto HTML, Pronto App, etc.) ? Mail client using SMTP? Mobile device with AirSync? All of the above?

On Oct 7, 2016, at 7:00 AM, CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com> wrote:

       CommuniGate Pro Discussions Digest #6604

1) To Field Maximum Characters Allowed?
   by Lyn <lynlist@nowdata.com>

This digest is sent to you because you are subscribed to
To switch to the FEED mode, E-mail to <CGatePro-feed@mail.stalker.com>

Subject: To Field Maximum Characters Allowed?
Date: October 6, 2016 at 7:31:57 AM EDT

Since upgrading to CGP 6.1.12, users have complained that they cannot populate the ‘To’ field with multiple addresses. After composing a message and clicking ‘Send’ this error is presented: “Syntax error in the address list”.

It appears that this field is now limited to 200 characters. However, this same limitation does not seem to be present in the ‘Cc’ field.

Can anyone confirm a similar problem?

- Lyn