From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Pronto (flash) cannot display doc and image in browser
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 10:41:00 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2016-10-12 20:47, Frédéric Boudaud wrote:
Hello all,

I have a problem downloading or displaying documents in browser.
(Chromium or firefox)
When using the Pronto flash (installed under linux) firefox says "can't
display image because it contains some errors" with this URL:
https://**************/Session/2261-8vPgVG5IM60SlQ6RZJvp/MIME/INBOX-Mail-0/23729-02-B/DSC_7337-FR%-35x45mm.jpg

I have seen in the log file : HTTPU-012059([192.168.0.2]:55613) rsp(0):
550 unknown session

Was that error produced in response to GET request to the above URL?
See what is logged for XIMSS-002261.

It works with the standard web interface, with Pronto flash in browser
and Pronto HTML 5.

But does not work - where?

Any ideas ?
Fred