From: Jeff Porten <jporten@cni.org>
Subject: SophosUpdate.sh
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 23:39:08 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Followed the instructions in the manual to set up a cron job to update our Sophos definitions, but when I manually run it at the command line, I get this error:

postdrop: warning: unable to look up public/pickup: No such file or directory

Googling shows me various ways to fix it, but since CGP wraps up various system mail tools and replaces them with itself, I’m not sure how to proceed with a fix. Or how to verify that the crontab is working in the absence of email updates. Suggestions?

Best,
Jeff