From: Andre Mueller <andre.mueller@himmel-blau.com>
Subject: Sync CardDAV to LDAP
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 17:29:19 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Hello

I would like to ask, if somebody has already developed an CardDAV to LDAP syncing tool or script. LDAP is the only way our pbx can read contact information.

Would the CommuniGate Programming Language (CG/PL) be an probable approach to implement such a syncing script? How would such a CG/PL script be "attached" to the CommuniGate Pro server (as helper) and are there some examples?

And finally is there some experiences how to map a LDAP request/search to an external directory by an http REST API?

[Ext. Dir.]<-http REST->[connector:CGP API]<->[CGP:LDAP-Temp-tree]<-LDAP>[pbx]

Many thanks for any hint,

André