From: Bill Cole <cgp-2015@billmail.scconsult.com>
Subject: Re: Sync CardDAV to LDAP
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 16:55:32 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 23 Oct 2016, at 11:29, Andre Mueller wrote:

Hello

I would like to ask, if somebody has already developed an CardDAV to LDAP syncing tool or script. LDAP is the only way our pbx can read contact information.

This tool could be a starting point: http://labs.brotherli.ch/vcfconvert/

However, you can have CGP put records for all of its user accounts into its internal directory and enable the LDAP interface. it seems to me that this would be what a PBX would want, rather than the CardDAV interface which is used for personal address books.