From: Gib Henry <gib@gibhenry.com>
Subject: Re: Temporarily blocked...not
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 22:50:43 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

I like having our email addresses, but I also like having the posts get through.  There is a recently-added option in Users/domain.name/Objects/list name/Settings (Help: Email/Lists/Composing Service Texts) to include the originator’s address (^C) in a header or footer, but it only works on some email formats (e.g. plain text but not HTML).

If that option could be expanded to support pretty much all email formats, it would be an excellent option.  At the request of our users, I have added a line preceding the text of the message that says, “[Originator’s address is abc@xyz.com]”; unfortunately it doesn’t work on most postings (similarly, the standard trailer doesn’t appear in some formats).  Cheers,
--
Gib Henry

On 10/27/16 10:20 PM, Technical Support wrote:
CGPro mailing lists in general and this one in particular can be configured to set the From address in list posting to the list address (rather than poster's) but preserve the display name part of the address. If there is no further reasoning against this then we probably turn this feature on for this list. Objections?

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov.