Mailing List Message #106254
From: Fred.Zwarts <>
Subject: Re: Multiple Sent Folders
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 10:04:55 +0100
To: <>
"Tom Rymes"  schreef in bericht

I use an iOS Device, MacOS Mail, Outlook, and Thunderbird, and as a result, I have three different mail folders:

Sent Messages
Sent Items

No matter how many times I consolidate them and change my client settings to not do this again, I invariably end up with a repeat of this problem at some point in the future, be it due to a device change, update, or who knows what.

Does anyone have a recommended method to deal with this?

Many thanks,

Would it help to make these folders aliases of one single folder?