From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Multiple Sent Folders
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 10:18:03 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 11/14/2016 2:34 AM, Gib Henry wrote:
I suggest that you standardize on Sent Items, because that’s what all
Apple devices default to.  It can be changed on all of them, but…

Thanks, Gib. I know how to change the settings on each client, but that is only a temporary fix and is constantly undermined due to client upgrades, new devices, software reinstalls, etc. I was hoping for something permanent like aliases.

Outlook?!  You’re kidding, right?  Cheers,

Nope, we use it for shared calendaring, as all other clients we have tried have major drawbacks in that area. I don't personally need to use that functionality (others in the organization do), but I do occasionally need to open a winmail.dat attachment.