From: Gib Henry <gib@gibhenry.com>
Subject: Re: Multiple Sent Folders
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 16:35:02 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
My experience is different from yours, then.  I did it once on all my devices, and have not had a problem for over a year.  They’re all using Sent Items, and no other “sent” mailbox has appeared since—upgrades and re-installs notwithstanding (new devices, of course, have to be changed from their defaults when they’re initially set up, before they get a chance to create the other default sent mailboxes).  Cheers,
--
Gib Henry

On 11/14/16 4:18 PM, Tom Rymes wrote:
On 11/14/2016 2:34 AM, Gib Henry wrote:
I suggest that you standardize on Sent Items, because that’s what all
Apple devices default to.  It can be changed on all of them, but…

Thanks, Gib. I know how to change the settings on each client, but that is only a temporary fix and is constantly undermined due to client upgrades, new devices, software reinstalls, etc. I was hoping for something permanent like aliases.