Mailing List Message #106258
From: Tom Rymes <>
Subject: Re: Multiple Sent Folders
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 10:35:36 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>

It looks to me that you did not receive any useful answer when you asked (other than changing client settings, which only postpones the problem).

On 11/13/2016 2:55 PM, Robert M. Opalko wrote:
See my question and replies on this previously:

On Nov 13, 2016, at 1:14 PM, Tom Rymes <> wrote:

I use an iOS Device, MacOS Mail, Outlook, and Thunderbird, and as a result, I have three different mail folders:

Sent Messages
Sent Items

No matter how many times I consolidate them and change my client settings to not do this again, I invariably end up with a repeat of this problem at some point in the future, be it due to a device change, update, or who knows what.

Does anyone have a recommended method to deal with this?

Many thanks,