From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Multiple Sent Folders
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 10:35:36 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Robert,

It looks to me that you did not receive any useful answer when you asked (other than changing client settings, which only postpones the problem).

Tom

On 11/13/2016 2:55 PM, Robert M. Opalko wrote:
See my question and replies on this previously:

http://lists.communigate.com/Lists/CGatePro/Message/104949.html

On Nov 13, 2016, at 1:14 PM, Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com> wrote:

I use an iOS Device, MacOS Mail, Outlook, and Thunderbird, and as a result, I have three different mail folders:

Sent
Sent Messages
Sent Items

No matter how many times I consolidate them and change my client settings to not do this again, I invariably end up with a repeat of this problem at some point in the future, be it due to a device change, update, or who knows what.

Does anyone have a recommended method to deal with this?

Many thanks,