From: Mark J Strawcutter <mjstraw@iup.edu>
Subject: Re: [Ext]Re: Multiple Sent Folders
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 10:38:01 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Just curious what major drawbacks you found with Lightning for shared calendaring.

Mark

On 11/14/2016 10:18 AM, Tom Rymes wrote:
On 11/14/2016 2:34 AM, Gib Henry wrote:
I suggest that you standardize on Sent Items, because that’s what all
Apple devices default to.  It can be changed on all of them, but…

Thanks, Gib. I know how to change the settings on each client, but that
is only a temporary fix and is constantly undermined due to client
upgrades, new devices, software reinstalls, etc. I was hoping for
something permanent like aliases.

Outlook?!  You’re kidding, right?  Cheers,

Nope, we use it for shared calendaring, as all other clients we have
tried have major drawbacks in that area. I don't personally need to use
that functionality (others in the organization do), but I do
occasionally need to open a winmail.dat attachment.