From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: [Ext]Re: Multiple Sent Folders
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 11:17:16 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 11/14/2016 10:38 AM, Mark J Strawcutter wrote:
Just curious what major drawbacks you found with Lightning for shared
calendaring.

Mark

It has been a while, so I cannot remember exactly, but we are using this to schedule service technicians over multiple offices (one calendar per office). The ability to color code (and have it be uniform) springs to mind (i.e.: Red is Bill, Blue is Susan, Green is George).

I do use Lightning for my personal calendar.