From: Mark J Strawcutter <mjstraw@iup.edu>
Subject: Re: [Ext]Re: Multiple Sent Folders
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 13:15:38 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Most clients color-code based on which calendar is being displayed, but all entries from a given calendar are the same color.  But I don't use outlook so it may be a feature of that client.

The only real problem we've had, which is a CGP issue, not a client issue, has to do with modifying specific instances of recurring events.

Deleting an instance is fine.  But if you, say, change the time or location of one instance you're asking for trouble.

We use webmail, Thunderbird, and various mobile/activesync clients.

Mark

On 11/14/2016 11:17 AM, Tom Rymes wrote:
On 11/14/2016 10:38 AM, Mark J Strawcutter wrote:
Just curious what major drawbacks you found with Lightning for shared
calendaring.

Mark

It has been a while, so I cannot remember exactly, but we are using this
to schedule service technicians over multiple offices (one calendar per
office). The ability to color code (and have it be uniform) springs to
mind (i.e.: Red is Bill, Blue is Susan, Green is George).

I do use Lightning for my personal calendar.