From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: [Ext]Re: Multiple Sent Folders
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 14:42:20 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 11/14/2016 1:15 PM, Mark J Strawcutter wrote:
Most clients color-code based on which calendar is being displayed, but
all entries from a given calendar are the same color.  But I don't use
outlook so it may be a feature of that client.

Yes, that sounds familiar. We generally might have three people's appointments in one calendar, so there might be three 8-10AM appts, three 10-12, and so-on. It makes it much easier to get a fee for who has what available if you can code each person to a specific color, for example, taking three appts and assigning job #1 to technican #2, Job #3 to technician #1, and so-on.