From: Chris Vlad <postmaster@lightology.com>
Subject: HTML Email on IOS issue
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 10:52:03 -0600
To: CommuniGate Support <support@communigate.com>, CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I noticed the HTML emails received on an Iphone IOS10 configured as Exchange to CGP is displaying the html tags in the email preview instead of the email body text, when the email is opened the rendering is fine, just the preview has an issue. Interestingly if I set up the account as IMAP on the same server and same phone the email preview is rendered correctly.  I searched online and I am not seeing anyone report this issue with IOS so I think is not common, but rather specific to CGP accounts.
I tested with CGP servers ver 6.0.X and 6.1.X
To reproduce, send an email formatted as HTML from php script or similar.
Can someone else please confirm?
Chris V.