From: Chris Vlad <postmaster@lightology.com>
Subject: Outlook Sync,what triggers re-syncing?
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 11:47:31 -0600
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>, CommuniGate Support <support@communigate.com>
Hello Support,
I have issues with outlook re-syncing all messages for no apparent reason when Outlook is set to use a sync account not mapi.
I have a user on Outlook sync for about 6 month and everything was ok until yesterday when her outlook for no apparent reason re-initiated a sync of all her emails and the process takes a long time. Another user switched recently from Mapi to sync and had his 2 laptops re-syncing 2 times each in the last 2 weeks.
I am planning on moving about 200 accounts to Outlook in sync mode and I would like to understand what is triggering the re-syncing?