From: <rwebb@ropeguru.com>
Subject: Re: Outlook Sync,what triggers re-syncing?
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 16:29:45 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Did you ever get a response to this issue? I have an issue out there too, also submitted a helpdesk email, and it has been crickets.

On Tue, 3 Jan 2017 11:47:31 -0600

"Chris Vlad" <postmaster@lightology.com> wrote:

Hello Support,

I have issues with outlook re-syncing all messages for no apparent reason when Outlook is set to use a sync account not mapi.

I have a user on Outlook sync for about 6 month and everything was ok until yesterday when her outlook for no apparent reason re-initiated a sync of all her emails and the process takes a long time. Another user switched recently from Mapi to sync and had his 2 laptops re-syncing 2 times each in the last 2 weeks.

I am planning on moving about 200 accounts to Outlook in sync mode and I would like to understand what is triggering the re-syncing?