From: Mark J Strawcutter <mjstraw@iup.edu>
Subject: Re: [Ext]Re: hPronto issue
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 10:16:31 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
If a customer is paying for support, then it is reasonable to expect some form of non-automated response when opening a support ticket.

Mark

On 1/11/2017 3:40 AM, Brian Turnbow wrote:
Hi everyone ,

The biggest gripe we have with the webmail is how html is handled.  (try
replying to an html email to see how it comes out)
The only way to get it working is to use a third party webmail externally
( roundcube for example).
Hpronto has gotten much better as it has progressed and I know a lot of work
has been done on the  realtime side.
It can now be used as an integrated voice/im/email collaboration client.
If just for email maybe it is not the best solution.
They have also added the new search indexing in the fresh  skin which was a
huge problem on the cgp skins on large mailboxes, so to say it is dead is
excessive.

There are a lot of people in communigate that really care about the solution
and if you have problems with support I suggest giving a call to your sales
rep.
They can get in touch with the right people on the pronto team.
If you opened a ticket  it does get tracked and placed into the work queue,
and down the road they will send you an email saying it has been fixed in
6.1.x release...
But maybe not give you any feedback before the fix.
Nothing fixed == nothing to say

Brian