From: Andrew Hotlab <andrew.hotlab@outlook.com>
Subject: Fw: hPronto issue
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 15:26:36 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <cgatepro@mail.stalker.com>

Hi Terrence, a little good news about that: in the latest versions (>6.1.13) the FreeBSD startup script was fixed: it is now integrated in rc(8). It's not so well designed actually, but at least you can have a "CommuniGate_enable=NO" line in rc.conf.

For the rest... unfortunately, the high architecture value of CGP is only exceeded by the inertia and poor support of its maker! :(