From: bob <bob@maxboostracing.com>
Subject: Re: Pronto stopped working with upgrade
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 16:27:53 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi Robert. Im on windows 7, and I did restart the service. In fact, I stop the service to do the upgrade, then restart it. I also restarted the server itself after the upgrade. The client Im using is also win 7

On 1/11/2017 4:15 PM, rwebb@ropeguru.com wrote:

What OS are you one? I am running on CentOS and I know that after I upgraded via the rpm package, I cleared my browser cache and still got the old interface. I had to actually also manually restart the CommuniGate service in order for the hPronto to start working properly.

Seems that the rpm installation does not cycle the service.

Robert

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 15:31:12 -0500

bob <bob@maxboostracing.com> wrote:

Hello.

Yesterday I upgraded to 6.1.14 x86 32bit and now Pronto stopped working. I can get to the page via https, and the regular web mail works fine. If I click on pronto, then it just spins forever and never actually launches. I am using firefox. It is a work PC so I dont have the luxury of trying another browser.

Bob

Send administrative queries to <CGatePro-request@mail.stalker.com>