From: Juergen P. [core] <juergenp@core.at>
Subject: Re: Pronto stopped working with upgrade
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 23:28:56 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Hello,

Best method on Windows ist:

Stop the service manually, then uninstall CPG, check if everything was removed (c:\windows\ or wherever you had installed the software before), check if the service is gone and reinstall it again.

did you customize pronto ?

kr,

Jürgen

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 17:20:47 -0500

bob <bob@maxboostracing.com> wrote:

No worries, thank you very much :)

Bob

On 1/11/2017 5:18 PM, rwebb@ropeguru.com wrote:

Sorry I cannot help you with Windows. Everything I have dealt with has been on linux.

Robert

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 16:27:53 -0500

bob <bob@maxboostracing.com> wrote:

Hi Robert. Im on windows 7, and I did restart the service. In

fact, I stop the service to do the upgrade, then restart it. I

also restarted the server itself after the upgrade. The client Im

using is also win 7

On 1/11/2017 4:15 PM, rwebb@ropeguru.com wrote:

What OS are you one? I am running on CentOS and I know that

after I upgraded via the rpm package, I cleared my browser

cache and still got the old interface. I had to actually also

manually restart the CommuniGate service in order for the

hPronto to start working properly.

Seems that the rpm installation does not cycle the service.

Robert

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 15:31:12 -0500

bob <bob@maxboostracing.com> wrote:

Hello.

Yesterday I upgraded to 6.1.14 x86 32bit and now Pronto stopped

working. I can get to the page via https, and the regular web mail

works fine. If I click on pronto, then it just spins forever and

never actually launches. I am using firefox. It is a work PC so I

dont have the luxury of trying another browser.

Bob

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to

<CGatePro-digest@mail.stalker.com>

To switch to the INDEX mode, E-mail to

<CGatePro-index@mail.stalker.com>

Send administrative queries to <CGatePro-request@mail.stalker.com>

--

Best Regards

Juergen Paulhart

E-Mail / SIP / XMPP : juergenp@core.at

VoIP / Mobil: +43 676 30 59 244

**

*** IT Security, Cloud based Communication Technologies & Hosted Unified

Communications ***

<** Diese Nachricht is signiert und der Inhalt wurde während des Transfers nicht verändert **>

<*** .. and if you don't know, now you know, ... ***>