From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Pronto stopped working with upgrade
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 13:46:47 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2017-01-11 23:31, bob wrote:
Hello.

Yesterday I upgraded to 6.1.14 x86 32bit and now Pronto stopped
working.  I can get to the page via https, and the regular web mail
works fine. If I click on pronto, then it just spins forever and never
actually launches. I am using firefox.  It is a work PC so I dont have
the luxury of trying another browser.

Did you try to reset browser cache? Pronto uses lots of JavaScript and a mix of scripts from teh newer version with cached older variants may cause problems.
This is unlikely to be related to the server operation.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov