From: Elio Fabri <elio.fabri@tiscali.it>
Subject: Hidden archives
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 14:30:06 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi all. I need help for archives which became invisible.
Let me explain.
CGP 6.1 is used for two mailing lists with about 200 subscribers each.
Names of mlists: aifml, sagredo.
After the years's beginning, all archives have disappeared for common users. Only the present year's messages are visible.
As an owner, I can see all archives together with any relevant folders (approval, reports, requests).
But if I subscribe as a normal subscriber, I can't see them.

Browsing as a root I can find aifml.mbox and sagredo.mbox in
/var/CommuniGate/Accounts/fabri.macnt
(fabri is my username)
and all archive folders under
/var/CommuniGate/Accounts/fabri.macnt/aifml.folder
/var/CommuniGate/Accounts/fabri.macnt/sagredo.folder

Thanks
--
Elio Fabri