From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Hidden archives
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 12:53:51 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2017-01-16 16:30, Elio Fabri wrote:
Hi all. I need help for archives which became invisible.
Let me explain.
CGP 6.1 is used for two mailing lists with about 200 subscribers each.
Names of mlists: aifml, sagredo.
After the years's beginning, all archives have disappeared for common
users. Only the present year's messages are visible.

So archives are accessible, but show only the latest messages?
That may be due to the limits set in the lists archiving settings:
Maximum Archive Size, Messages to Keep.

As an owner, I can see all archives together with any relevant folders
(approval, reports, requests).
But if I subscribe as a normal subscriber, I can't see them.

Browsing as a root I can find aifml.mbox and sagredo.mbox in
/var/CommuniGate/Accounts/fabri.macnt
(fabri is my username)
and all archive folders under
/var/CommuniGate/Accounts/fabri.macnt/aifml.folder
/var/CommuniGate/Accounts/fabri.macnt/sagredo.folder

Thanks

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov