From: Elio Fabri <elio.fabri@tiscali.it>
Subject: Re: Hidden archives
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 16:05:23 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 01/18/2017 10:53 AM, Technical Support wrote:
So archives are accessible, but show only the latest messages?
Thank you for your answer. But my problem is different.
Here are my archive settings:
- Max Size 30M
- # of messages to keep: 1000
- Start new archive: every year
- Browse access: subscribers.

Take for instance the mlist sagredo.
I, as an owner, can see the following archives:
- sagredo/2014-10 1234K, 295 msgs
- sagredo/2015-01 3237K, 785 msgs
- sagredo/2016-01 4336K, 854 msgs.
The last archive was created on January 1 (incidentally, it also contains the first message of the current year: is this a bug?)

As you can see, no archive exceeds the setting limits.
The problem is, that no subscriber sees them.
They only see the current list, starting January 1, 2017.

Regards
--
Elio Fabri