From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Hidden archives
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 08:01:01 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2017-01-18 18:05, Elio Fabri wrote:
On 01/18/2017 10:53 AM, Technical Support wrote:
So archives are accessible, but show only the latest messages?
Thank you for your answer. But my problem is different.
Here are my archive settings:
- Max Size 30M
- # of messages to keep: 1000
- Start new archive: every year
- Browse access: subscribers.

Take for instance the mlist sagredo.
I, as an owner, can see the following archives:
- sagredo/2014-10 1234K, 295 msgs
- sagredo/2015-01 3237K, 785 msgs
- sagredo/2016-01 4336K, 854 msgs.
The last archive was created on January 1 (incidentally, it also
contains the first message of the current year: is this a bug?)

As you can see, no archive exceeds the setting limits.
The problem is, that no subscriber sees them.

If you mean accessing the archive through the web, then only the current archive (taken from the "listname" folder, not any subfolders) is accessible this way.

They only see the current list, starting January 1, 2017.

Regards

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov