From: Frédéric Boudaud <fboudaud@web.de>
Subject: Pronto Pro (air) under windows 10
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2017 11:34:40 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello list,

I have a strange behaviour with the installed version of Pronto (Air). On windows 10 (fresh install) with domain logins (fresh profiles), my users can't start the app anymore.
When they click on the app, it shows the first screen to choose the server to connect to. The user fills the form and click select... Then nothing happens anymore : the windows doesn't appear ! The process is running but without windows visible. I have tried almost anything to resolve the issue but with no luck. (Reinstall, downgrade AIR, downgrade Pronto, Give admin rights to users, run as admin...)

Any ideas ?
Regards
Fred