From: Brian Turnbow <b.turnbow@twt.it>
Subject: RE: Connect CGP to PSTN
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 13:07:20 +0100
To: 'CommuniGate Pro Discussions' <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
HI  Karl,

Take  a look at the voip page in support
http://www.communigate.com/main/support/instruction.html

Communigate is very programmable on how you want to connect to a provider.
Basically you have rsip and pstn settings from the web pages , and B2BUA
scripts gatewayincoming/outgoing where you can get really fancy.

Have you seen the new contactcenter? It really makes the queueing of calls
modern and functional with respect to the standard pbx apps.

Best Regards

Brian