From: Ralf Zenklusen, BAR Informatik AG <r.zenklusen@barinformatik.ch>
Subject: AW: Implementing Skins
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 16:04:12 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

No,  you don’t need to do anything on the “Skins” tab unless you want to change the skins.

If you don’t need the older skins, just set hPronto as the default one:

Users->Account Defaults->Preferences

The web user login will then show the hPronto login page and that’s it.

You may want to disable some hPronto modules:

Account Defaults->Settings->Hidden Pronto! Modules.

Regards

Ralf