From: James Moe <jimoe@sohnen-moe.com>
Subject: Re: Where did the asterisk go?
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 13:11:14 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 04/03/2017 09:19 AM, Technical Support wrote:
>> web admin entry fields, the asterisk is displayed as an apostrophe. Yet
>> if the character is copy/pasted to another program, it appears as an
>> asterisk.
>
> Which entry fields in particular?

  All of them. Well, all that I have tried...

> Which skin do you use in WebAdmin (Basic or Dash) and with which browser?

  Basic, default.
  Firefox v52.0.1

> Does changing the browser or resetting its cache help?

  Emptying the cache made no difference.

  The problem occurs only with Firefox. The problem does not show in
Chrome or Opera.
  The not-asterisk only occurs in the CGpro web admin screens.

--
James Moe
moe dot james at sohnen-moe dot com