From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Where did the asterisk go?
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 12:20:23 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2017-04-03 23:11, James Moe wrote:
On 04/03/2017 09:19 AM, Technical Support wrote:
web admin entry fields, the asterisk is displayed as an apostrophe. Yet
if the character is copy/pasted to another program, it appears as an
asterisk.

Which entry fields in particular?

  All of them. Well, all that I have tried...

Which skin do you use in WebAdmin (Basic or Dash) and with which browser?

  Basic, default.
  Firefox v52.0.1

Does changing the browser or resetting its cache help?

  Emptying the cache made no difference.

  The problem occurs only with Firefox. The problem does not show in
Chrome or Opera.
  The not-asterisk only occurs in the CGpro web admin screens.

My guess is that the default style sheet used by your Firefox is somehow damaged. If you have the webdeveloper extension installed with FF, try to disable all the styles while on the WebAdmin page.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov