From: James Moe <jimoe@sohnen-moe.com>
Subject: Re: Where did the asterisk go?
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 11:32:20 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 04/05/2017 12:49 PM, Juergen P. [core] wrote:

> sounds like you have switched the character-set somewhere ...

  I had considered that. The default charset is Unicode; switching to
any other charset does not change the behavior.
  If I copy the character to a clipboard, then paste into another
website's entry field, the character shows as a asterisk, not an
apostrophe as it does in CGPro's admin pages.
  The issue is unique to Firefox and CGPro, and is an issue since the
upgrade to 6.1.15.

--
James Moe
moe dot james at sohnen-moe dot com