From: Karl Zander <cgplist@commpartners.com>
Subject: Outlook Reply All Broke
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 06:39:56 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Outlook 2013.  After a recent Windows automatic update we started getting reports that the Reply All button was broken.  Specific error

"The attempted operation failed. An object cannot be found."

Reply works, its just Reply All that generates the error.

We noticed that KB3172519 was the most recently install Outlook patch.  After removing it Reply All worked again.  Anyone else experiencing this?

Could it be related to the MAPI connector?
CGP 6.1.13
MAPI 1.52.54.61/1.54.12.11

We also tried creating a new profile without success.  Only uninstalling  KB3172519 helped.

--Karl