From: Nicolas Hatier <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
Subject: Re: Malware bytes on my server
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 15:32:14 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Spamkill-03 likely tried to send you spam, and your server sent a bounce. Malwarebytes likely blocked cgp from sending a bounce to that domain.

1. As a rule of thumb, don't put workstation/enduser security software on a server.
2. If you do put workstation/enduser security software on a server, exclude CGP and CGP directories from it.
3. If you can't exclude CGP and CGP directories from it, DON'T INSTALL IT.

Finally. in CGP, if you can configure the enqueuer module so it doesn't run asynchronously, you'll generate less bounces as the unwanted messages will be rejected directly during the SMTP connection instead of being accepted and bounced later.

On 2017-04-22 14:00, bob wrote:
    I upgraded my cgate today so I was on console... (ok actually RDC..), and I saw literally hundreds of malware bytes alerts coming up like this:

And in case images dont come through, its a pop up that says "malicious website blocked" then give ip address etc, and under "Process" it says cgserver.exe.

Should I be concerned?

Bob