From: Marcel Hochuli <mhochuli@a-f.ch>
Subject: wrong time zone with iOS
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 09:10:06 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <cgatepro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi

When I enter a new event under iOS onto a CGP account, it gets GMT as time zone (instead of CET). When I enter a new event onto an Exchange or iCloud account, the time zone is correct (CET).

I set the time zone in the CGP account correct to CET. When I enter a new event on Calendar.app (Mac) or webmail, everything is correct.

It only gets wrong on the iPhone (Calendar.app or Week Cal.app) and only on the CGP account.

Do I miss a setting or what is going wrong?

Marcel

+---
mailto:mhochuli@a-f.ch
otherto:noway@a-f.ch