From: Brian Turnbow <b.turnbow@twt.it>
Subject: RE: MX lookup for local domain
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 18:28:56 +0200
To: 'CommuniGate Pro Discussions' <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi Jeff,

You want the mail to come in to your server, get sent to a second server
where something happens I imagine, and then come back to your server ?
In this case just routing is not going to work it will create a loop.

You may be able to do what you want by mixing in a server wide mail rule.
(note server wide not domain or user)
Server wide rules are done before routing so may be able to store locally
the message and discard it without triggering the via .
You would need to find a header or something to match on and create a rule
like
match
Any to or cc  in user@mydomain.com
Header is "whatever the other serverputs in"
Action
Store in user@mydomain.com
Discard

Not sure if it would work but you can try .
Otherwise you need to mix in a helper or something I think.
This is off the top of my head and it is Friday evening here so please test
before trying in production :-)

Brian