From: Nicolas Hatier <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
Subject: Re: Detect Blacklisted by DNS Name
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 11:59:04 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
The blacklist by DNS name does a PTR request on the IP address.

While mail14.pikou.vip has an A record pointing to 23.110.134.117, 23.110.134.117 does not have a PTR record pointing to mail14.pikou.vip.

On 2017-05-20 10:55, Gib Henry wrote:

I am currently set to block all traffic originating from the top-level domain .vip:

However, that appears to fail, because this message came through:

I see rejections from mrsend.it, so I know the detection can work.  What am I missing in this case?  Can I not block an entire top-level domain?  Cheers,
--
Gib Henry