From: Mark J Strawcutter <mjstraw@iup.edu>
Subject: Re: Recurring all-day events still broken
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 09:42:00 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Create all-day event recurring daily mon-fri using webuser.  Displays correctly in webuser and lightning/caldav

On HTC one(m8) and Samsung Galaxy s4 using activesync, only shows mon-thu

Mark

PS - CGP 6.1.10

Hello,

On 2017-05-18 19:41 , Mark J Strawcutter wrote:
We don't have any trouble with the starting date, it's the ending date that's a moving target.

And, if you edit the event using webmail, each edit decreases the ending day by one.

If you create or edit a recurring event in WebUser, note that the "Ends" for recurrence data specifies the last slot with the event, not the first slot without the event.

I just tried to create a daily recurring event and got it displayed correctly in WebUser and on Samsung Galaxy and iPhone.

Are there specific steps to reproduce?

On 5/16/2017 10:17 PM, Shaun Gamble wrote:
This bug has been driving us crazy for that long. I received a blast
from someone as their shared event which showed they would be away on a
trip started and finished a day early. As this person was a senior
manager, it caused all sorts of mayhem.

In this day and age, it is beyond frustrating.

On 16/05/2017 4:53 AM, Mark J Strawcutter wrote:
Recurring all-day events, created either with webmail or
lightning/CalDAV, do not sync properly to activesync clients.

They come up one day short.

This has been a (reported) problem for at least 2 years.

Mark