From: Shaun Gamble <listrdr@redco.com.au>
Subject: Outlook 2013 and Win10 Creator Update
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 15:40:38 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Is anyone else experiencing Outlook 2013 crashing every time when it tries to load the profile? I've done all of the usual things, uninstall the AV, uninstall MalwareBytes (v3 was being reported as causing freezing/crashing of Office). Kill the profile. However, the run.dll is crashing every time I try to run Mail settings from Control Panel.

Any advice appreciated.

To reiterate, it was working fine until the latest Win10 Creator Update occurred.

--

Shaun
Fitzroy Island <http://www.fitzroyisland.com>