From: amayer@sip.de <amayer@sip.de>
Subject: AW: Outlook 2013 and Win10 Creator Update
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 07:55:02 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello Shaun,

yes we can see the same behaviour here on various computers with Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016.
It does not matter if we use airsync or mapi. We have to downgrade every new machine which comes default with this update
To the anniversary update. It´s a mess and CommuniGate Support does not help.

Best regards

Alex