From: Marcel Hochuli <mhochuli@a-f.ch>
Subject: million of log lines "info is absent"
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 09:19:35 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <cgatepro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello

Since about three days our server logs are 4-6GB per day. Normally they are around 1GB per day.

When I search through them, I get thousands or millions of lines with "info is absent" for various paths in a 20GB mailbox.

A "tail -f | grep absent" shows a very fast scrolling list of various paths that are different than the real paths. Maybe someone has changed the name of some mailboxes and the other clients don't get it? There are about 30 clients (macOS / iOS) accessing this account.

What's the problem? How do I solve it?

Regards
Marcel

+---