From: juergenp [core] <juergenp@core.at>
Subject: Re: million of log lines "info is absent"
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 15:07:02 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>, Marcel Hochuli <mhochuli@a-f.ch>
you see ..  :-)
sometimes it happens that users "move" folders into neighbor-folders while dragging the mouse .. maybe you find somehing in the logs ..

kr

Juergen

On Tue, 30 May 2017 13:00:29 +0000
 Marcel Hochuli <mhochuli@a-f.ch> wrote:
Hi

I logged in as the affected user (got the creds), created the missing folder structure (the log lines stopped from appearing), and immediately deleted this empty structure.

Now it seems to be quiet…

Marcel

_______________________________________

Am 30.05.2017 um 11:19 schrieb Marcel Hochuli <mhochuli@a-f.ch>:

Hello

Since about three days our server logs are 4-6GB per day. Normally they are around 1GB per day.

When I search through them, I get thousands or millions of lines with "info is absent" for various paths in a 20GB mailbox.

A "tail -f | grep absent" shows a very fast scrolling list of various paths that are different than the real paths. Maybe someone has changed the name of some mailboxes and the other clients don't get it? There are about 30 clients (macOS / iOS) accessing this account.

What's the problem? How do I solve it?

Regards
Marcel

+---
mailto:mhochuli@a-f.ch
otherto:noway@a-f.ch

**
Best Regards

Jürgen Paulhart

E-Mail / SIP / XMPP : juergenp@core.at
VoIP / Mobil: +43 676 30 59 244

Bitcoin:

*** Information Technologies & Hosted Unified Communications ***

<** Diese Nachricht is signiert. Der Inhalt wurde während des Transfers nicht verändert **>
<*** .. and if you don't know, now you know, ... ***>