From: Robert Opalko <opalko@oxfordms.net>
Subject: Re: AW: Outlook 2013 and Win10 Creator Update
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 10:48:17 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Latest as in current or stable?  I've seen no updates since March 31 and that release does not work with recent W10 and Office 2013/2016 updates..
Regards,
Robert Opalko
City of Oxford

On 5/30/2017 10:44 AM, Ralf Zenklusen, BAR Informatik AG wrote:
Hi Shaun,
the latest MAPI (Server and Client) version should prevent the crashes after the Creators Udpate.

But..... Outlook start-up or folder changes may take ages to finish.
CommuniGate seem to have found the cause for this and a new MAPI version should appear every minute...

Regards
Ralf

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----