From: Shaun Gamble <listrdr@redco.com.au>
Subject: Re: AW: Outlook 2013 and Win10 Creator Update
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 09:25:06 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Ralf,

It crashes at the start loading the profile. Nothing is working.

On 31/05/2017 1:44 AM, Ralf Zenklusen, BAR Informatik AG wrote:
Hi Shaun,
the latest MAPI (Server and Client) version should prevent the crashes after the Creators Udpate.

But..... Outlook start-up or folder changes may take ages to finish.
CommuniGate seem to have found the cause for this and a new MAPI version should appear every minute...

Regards
Ralf

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----