From: Brian Turnbow <b.turnbow@twt.it>
Subject: RE: Outlook 2013 and Win10 Creator Update
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 10:57:14 +0200
To: 'CommuniGate Pro Discussions' <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
The connector also gives you
1) click2dail from outlook
2) server side rules creation and management
3) the possibility to use send on behalf of / send as

Our experience with the connector is positive on small accounts, but once
they get large enough it becomes problematic.
Migrating customers from exchange to communigate is just asking for trouble,
we've stopped.

On a positive note , one of my biggest peeves seems to be  resolved and in
6.2 we will be able to reply to a html mail correctly from webmail!

Mail: implemented support for composing of reply messages in the HTML
format.
Mail: implemented support for signatures in HTML format

Brian