From: Marcel Hochuli <mhochuli@a-f.ch>
Subject: Re: million of log lines "info is absent"
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 08:16:00 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
As far a I can tell from the structure of folders, it was an intentional rename.

The problem was, that the file account.info was not updated and still kept the old (nonexistent) path until I created the path anew and deleted it afterwards.

@Support: Maybe it is a but in CGP? - We run CGP 6.1.15.

Marcel

>>> otherto:noway@a-f.ch